Plastic Surgery Consultation in Columbus, Ohio
We believe that education is the key to any successful plastic surgery and our ultimate goal is to make certain that patients are happy with their surgical results. At The Sullivan Centre, we want to thoroughly prepare you for what to expect before, during, and after your plastic surgery Columbus, Ohio. Below, you will find detailed information and instructions for your initial consultation. Our goal is to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
A Special Plastic Surgery Environment
The Sullivan Centre is a free-standing outpatient surgery facility. Accredited with “Commendation,” the highest measure of quality and safety, our state licensed modern facility offers privacy, safety and convenience. Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. They are supported by a highly trained, professional cosmetic surgery staff to provide you with a special environment and ensure the highest level of personal care and comfort.
Patients have the option of having their initial paperwork mailed to them, completing it in the office or downloading it from this website. We ask that patients arrive ten minutes early so that the entire appointment time can be spent with Dr. Sullivan. Because we are a medical facility, we are required to obtain a copy your driver’s license and insurance card. Even though the majority of our procedures are considered cosmetic in nature, we will copy this information.
Consultation and Fees
The first step to a successful plastic surgery Columbus, Ohio outcome is a comprehensive consultation. During your scheduled consultation, you will first meet with one of our nurses for a brief medical history and to discuss your areas of interest. You will then meet with Dr. Sullivan who will listen to your specific concerns. Upon examination, Dr. Sullivan will recommend the treatment options that will best address your individual needs.
Our Patient Coordinator will provide you with a detailed financial cost analysis and scheduling information based on Dr. Sullivan’s recommendations.
The Plastic Surgery Fee Schedule Will Include:
- The Plastic Surgeon’s professional fees
- The Plastic Surgery Columbus, Ohio facility or operating room fees
- Anesthesia fees
- Supply fees
- All pre-operative and post-operative visits to The Sullivan Centre
Additional Information Regarding Plastic Surgery Columbus, Ohio Fees:
- There is a $100 consultation fee which is applied to any surgical procedure requiring general anesthesia. This fee will enable you to consult with both surgeons.
- 10% of the total fees are due upon scheduling
- The remainder of the total fees will be due at the pre-operative appointment
- Any necessary outside testing is not included in the cost
- Cosmetic fees are not reimbursed by your insurance company
Forms of Payment:
- Personal checks
- Care Credit (see below)
- Any combination of the above
Plastic Surgery Financing Columbus, Ohio
For patients who are interested in secured or unsecured loans, we suggest you contact your personal bank representative. We also accept limited financing options through Care Credit. For additional financing information and to apply for financing please visit www.carecredit.com. Please contact our office at 614-436-8888 to learn about the plans we accept through Care Credit.
Please note all financing is facilitated by the patient and all financing agreements, questions and concerns will be addressed through care credit.
Plastic Surgery Scheduling Details
- Dr. Michael Sullivan operates on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Dr. Christine Sullivan operates on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- There is typically three to six weeks from the date of consultation until the date of surgery, however, because we have our own ambulatory surgery center we can be somewhat flexible.